Friday, October 29, 2004

The One with the Talentime

Officially, I have seen the worst the world has got to offer me today, and it was C Block's excuse of a skit for talentime. The most recent shitty performance I saw prior was the TWINS EFFECT 2. It was just wrong. Atrocious. Words cannot express the nervous shock I got from wasting $8.50 for watching such a disgusting show. C Block managed to achieve the impossible. They managed to intrude my senses despite me keeping my eyes closed and basically stomped on my brain and threw it out the door. It was such a painful watch. Transition was bad. Setting up of scenes took quadraple the time the length of the actual scene itself.. and the lead actor was so stone that he would actually make Benedict Goh blush. I have nothing else to say. It gave me a headache just sitting through the entire length of the skit. I had hoped that there would actually be redemption as I saw Nick involved in it quite a few days prior, but well .. no go. I've still got the headache now. And the block meeting didn't help. Argh.

I think I need to learn how to play the guitar soon.

No comments: