Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The One with the First Post

i have so gotta sleep. It's not healthy to be sick and up past 12. It's not healthy to be sick, period. But then again. What to do. Reading after reading. Dunno whether I'll survive my bloody 4 years in university at all. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I'm pretty inspired by some blogs to actually start my own blogging. Granted this'll only be up on my sgcollect 'signature', but even then, i'll only put up the link after like 10-15 posts.. or else there's like too little content.

What I've read over the months from a few of my friend's blogs are like whiny posts and/or bitchy posts. Maybe blogs are really just here for us to ease our frustrations. I wouldn't know. Never blogged before. But I shall attempt to cover my highlights of the past week to kick start this virginal blog. (Ooo. Nice one)

Last week if I recall, was a pretty bad week. I was sick from Thursday onwards. Which was pretty bad. Fever, flu and subsequently cough. It dragged on till Friday, of which I went for Inter Hall Games (IHG) basket ball trials. So it's like a killer combination. Sports + Sick = Very Sick. And I was due to go Toys R Us for their 'Buy 3 get 1 Free' Star Card promotion. Dammit.

Anyways, Sat was the bad day. We had this Singapore Legal System (SLS) 24 hour examination (which got postponed due to our lecturer being away at Vietnam spending some time with the friendly natives) and the question was released at 10am. It was due on Sunday 10am. I woke up at like 9:50am. Went to toilet, brushed my teeth. Sat back and read the question. Did a search on all relevant fields on google (It's actually better than flipping my goddam SLS textbook) and came up with 20 relevant documents that I could peruse. It was 12 by then. So I grabbed 40 big winks and woke up at 4 to finish the paper. Ended up finishing at 1:30am and going home only then.

Sunday was a nice morning. Was. a. nice. morning. Until I had to drive all the way back to school to pick up my gf whom being piggish as usual, was still sleeping even after 2 wakeup calls by me. Very pissed. Wasted my time. But I waited. And I got SICKER by the minute. I think there should be this general rule that once we wait more than 1/2hr, the guy should be able to leave without fearing for what wraith they might potentially face. Or else why are we wasting our time? Damn, I'm starting to bitch.

So nevermind. Drove down to Clark Quay. Lost my way. Ended up in.. Hougang. Ridiculous, I know. But going by the CTE was never my forte. I knew I should have exited from Clemanceau Ave. Hai. So nevermind. Reach Clark Quay, saw the beautiful Spawn Series 26. $99. Dirt cheap. Wanted to buy 2 sets. But decided against it. Coz no space and well. I won't bear to open in the end. So no point. I decided. If they still had stock left next week (which I was sure they would coz there were STACKS on the floor) I would get another set so I could open my boxset. But. Mr V bought 20 sets later that afternoon. The LAST 20 sets. Thank you very fucking much.

Then again, I didn't know that till today. So after my purchase, I was still happy. Then I went to the cheap uncle's shop opposite SpawnAsia. Very nice Mazda RX8 they had there. The Transformers Binaltech 08 Red and White. He quoted $120. And I was happy. But since i allways bought from Tf.com, and they have always given me a discount, I thought, why the hell not. Just go back and be a loyal customer ya? Dead fucking wrong. The bugger actually dared to quote me $135 after I overheard him quoting another customer $130. Nevermind. So expensive I go other place buy. But well. He lowered to $120. Then he quoted $135 for BT 07 (1&2) which I thought was the going rate. Until I paid for them and went next door and found them selling for $110. Hello. $20. Loyal customer. No more! Ridiculous. From now on, I'm browsing before I'm buying. My $120 will go to whomever can give me the most change. So too bad tf.com. I actually liked you guys. Sigh.

Later headed over the Chinatown for lunch. I was lucky. Managed to find a parking lot easily. Then had some food at the hawker centre and went over to Toys Hub. They have a pretty good stocking of the new AOME Fell Beast. Pretty decent pricing too (though I'm still sore over Wings of Redemption Spawn @ $55!). Picked up my orders and decided to head to Hellstore for a look. On the way out, this fucking Mercedez gestured for me to turn left out of my parking lot even though me turning right was justifiable. As he was holding up traffic waiting for my lot. I tried to turn right, and he moved in to block me. I mean WHAT THE FUCK. You want my lot, you should give way to me. The fucking old auntie in the backseat didn't help matters with her gesturing of "why why you cannot turn left?" Why I cannot turn left? Because if I fucking turn left I'll be stuck in a traffic jam. After awhile, seeing the fucker won't budge, I turned left. And proceeded to get stuck in traffic. Wanted to scratch his car. But it too long just to reach it and I forgot by then.

Hellstore was closed. Nothing there. Dropped by Parkway for a badminton racket (cheapo Wilson $12.90) and some toiletries and some char siew sues. I forgot what they're called in english. I then proceeded to go home and had relatively little sleep but felt slightly better. Strong enough to drive back. But my sleep later at night wasn't too good.

When I got up this morning to go for lecture, the fever was like full blown. Couldn't move. Didn't help that the missus was in bed too and that didn't leave much space for me on the bed. Sick people should be entitled their own beds. So I didn't attend any lectures. Nor Tutorials. But I did manage to get a Miracleman statute and a $5 water thingy toy from Tenny today. If I had know he had girls with him, I wouldh've worn something more graceful. Somehow SISPEC shorts and NIKE tight singlet and ugly hair don't make an overall good impression with girls.. At least I did manage to see the doc later at Yusof Ishak Hall. I actually didn't know consultation and medication was free. And I got 2 days MC. Macham army sia. And it was nice the my gf accompanied me. But I think I'm taking up too much of her time. But I'll leave it up to her.

Studied Torts till now and will probably get to see Singapore Idol Live on Thursday. Missed Melissa's birthday at NYDC just now though. Thanks in part to her PGP germs. Only read up one page for SLS lecture tomorrow. Supreme Court. How not interesting. I foresee another msn mass chat. Think tomorrow will be a boring day... oh wait. I have International Chess IHG trials tomorrow. 8pm - 10pm. Ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 우찌유. I'm trying to get in touch with people who can give me some advice on buying a badminton racket. I thought you might know of some other badminton racket related sites like this one. TIA

Anonymous said...

Dear.
If you need profitable currency trading software and consiglieri espertik metatrader download please

[b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile in Indonesia, especially in Java, leech oil is commonly used for enlarging the sizegenetics in the male vital organ. It really is believed that massaging your penis using warm leech oil for around 10 minutes daily will increase penis sizegenetics permanently. Leech oil is made by cooking the leech and other herbs inside fresh green coconuts that are boiled over charcoals. While the're a great many kinds leeches (many them don't feed on human's blood, surprisingly), similar to Greek and Indian therapy, the Javanese only use the Hirudo medicinalis over other species.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/