Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The One with the Canteen Lady

I have made some adjustments to my Blog, censoring some juicey details regarding ODP and also some remarks regarding Jo. They were quite insensitive and I didn't even realised I blogged that as I was so tired at the end of the day. Point to note, need to be more sensitive. Sorry Jo.. I feel damn bad.

On to lighter things. Or more interesting matters. There's a bazaar today. Under Central Library. Thought that ComicKART was there. But it was ComicMART. Big difference in price. Sigh.

Anyway. As with the title of today's blog. The Canteen Lady. It was like this, we went over to grab a bite after Contract Lecture. I took a can of Tea and a Cream Puff and placed it on the counter. Alongside this container with plastic spoons. When it was my turn to pay, the Canteen Lady swiped my items to the middle of the counter and knocked out a few of the spoons. Immediately she accused me of taking spoons when I didn't need them. "WHY YOU TAKE SPOON? WHY YOU TAKE SO MANY SPOONS?" I was like.. WTF? I was really boiling inside. Wanted to erupt. Cause the one thing I hate most is for people to accuse me of something I didn't do. But I kept calm and replied "IT DROPPED BY ITSELF" and again she said "WHY YOU TAKE SO MANY SPOONS?" I think this is another valid reason for me not to patronise their stall. Fucking customer service.

Oh well. Just gotta get it out of my system since we're waiting for Jackson's group to start the SLS presentation. Heard that they sabo'd the projector? Truth?

No comments: