Sunday, October 10, 2004

The One with the ODP

08/10/04

The last post stopped when I rushed off for Operation Dead Penguin (ODP). Well. It isn't much. It's just a funny codeword for Operation Drunken Party. Where we basically get people together and get drunk. It was a funny day cumulating up till drunken party.

As I headed home to await Jackson's pickup for ODP, we made a pit stop at NTUC where my brother had to buy some cookie dough thingy to make shit. Apparently one of the upcoming episodes features an actor eating shit. So they were going to make nice yummy brownie shit. (I always thought brownies looked like shit) Anyway, we were discussing the interesting subject called sponsership (He did call me up a few days ago and asked me where they sold Ultraman toys). Apparently he had headed down to Clark Quay to seek for sponsership for some Ultraman display for the show. But well. The level one anime shop didn't want the free publicity on a MediCorp show. But upstairs Ng's Collection (or is it Collectibles?) was damn nice. Very shuang kwai and juz ta pau'd the figures he needed for him. That is called SHUANG KWAI. We need more of such people. And less narrow minded bitches. Now that was for MediaCorp. If only I can find sponsers for Re[pro]..

Anyway. Got home a wee bit later than expected. Sorry to Jackson for waiting for me.. But we headed down to fetch Melissa. Whom was late. Ha. Picked up Castle Greyskull and Strawberry Shortcake shit from my room whilst Jackson went to change to specs and we headed back to PGP to pick her up again. Finally successful. Went on our 'Jackson & Zhiyou go to KFC' hunt. Sadly, Bukit TImah Plaza closed early. It was just gonna be a simple drive over from Bukit Timah Plaza to Colleen's place. But it was made interesting by Melissa's awesome display of arm strength. When she SLAMMED the door shut, I swore I heard breaking pieces of .. something. Cracking and breaking. So bad that I asked her to open and check the door. It SEEMED fine. But after moving off, the window started dropping down. Hmm.

So we pulled over at the nearby gas station and checked. Quite jia lat. Window really gone case. Melissa kept whining she was sorry. Over and over again. It was kinda funny. Luckily it's not my car. Or I'd being 'hopping' mad. (Inserted a Hoppy joke!) We just grabbed some drinks and moved off. Ordered KFC on the way. Asked for Thighs and Drumstick. They actually dared to slip in a Wing. The bastards. But we didn't know that till much later.

So we got to Colleen's place, Melanie arrived soon after. Since we had a decent crowd, I started screening "SHUAN OF THE DEAD". As I feared, the first half hour was confusing to them. Though it contained some of the most brilliant jokes I've ever seen. Sigh. Had to forward to the zombies. I think it was partly cause they couldn't really hear the dialog. Must rectify that at the next screening in E Block with disclaimer.

After the show, we started off with Jack Daniel's and Coke. Which. I didn't really like. Haha. Preferred it straight.. and we started the silly Uno stacko game. Went only one round.. Uno with a twist! Then followed by Indian Poker and Spin the Bottle.. All the while, Melissa was like drinkning non stop and taking shot after shot after shot. No wonder she was totally red by the time April and Ziliang came.

*CENSORED*
--Due to policy considerations. The Blog admin has decided to censor certain details in the blog--

By 5:30am, almost everyone knock out liao.. I had to force myself to puke 3 times until I felt the bile then I could sleep.

Did I mention I hated drinking?

No comments: