Sunday, October 10, 2004

The One with the Catching Up

09/10/04

I'm trying to catch up on my posts. I realised I'm super lazy and don't usually post on weekends. Haha. That's cause I'm always home late.. And never use the computer to update my blogs. But then again. Who reads my blogs?

Sat was as nice day. Woke up giddy and all hangoverish from the night before. At 10am. Ugh. That's early. Reached home at about 11am. Went straight out to ship my ebay items. Cheap surface mail. $10USD covers a single figure with $2 extra summore. Happy. :) Had miserable lunch. Bought Angel Heart 10 (Shit! Left it at home..) and almost helped out a lunatic with some StarHub problem.

Well, it was like this. I was sitting at the void deck waiting for my mum ta call me after she's done cleaning up all the concrete dust (thanks to the FUCKING HDB, drill concrete without warning. Make all my fucking bags covered in concrete dust. Slippers, shoes and toys outside ALL COVERED in your FUCKING LIFT LOBBY CONCRETE DUST. I hope you're FUCKING HAPPY YOU FUCKING HDB people. If I could sue I would.) when this middle aged guy came up. Asked me to call 100 and ask for Starhub's address at Albert Complex.

I mean fine. I don't even need you to pay me back. But this guy was weird. He told me he had mental disorder which I was like. Ok fine. How can I help you, Mr Nutty? And he went, 'my friend used my IC to register hp, then use already never pay. so starhub sent me a lawyer's letter. i need to bring my doctor's certification that i'm nuts to go to them and they will cancel it.' So I'm like, StarHub doesn't have an outlet or branch in Albert Complex. He then said it was the firm that he was referring to. I said '100 is useless without the name of the firm. which you had said you misplaced. why don't you go to tampines mall, they have a starhub, use your ic, let them check your account status and let them advise you on which firm you're supposed to go to?'

And obviously being a mental nutcase, this fucker just went like 'no no no.. pollice will catch me..' and 'i will go to xxx and settle this..' I was fast losing my temper. Luckily, his friends came. And I advised his friend what I told him. And hoped that he could tell his nutty friend what I meant. His friend tried. But the guy was really stupid. So. I fucked off.

Went home and had a good sleep and dinner. Gf asked me out for supper. But can't go. Coz I have to be out early the next morning.

Am I paying too little attention to her?

No comments: