Friday, October 08, 2004

The One with E202's Open House

Bad start of the day yesterday. Only set one alarm the night before instead of the usual 3. So I basically slept, alarm ring, wake up. Press away, then slept. Until past lecture. Shit man. Contract lecture and I missed it. Pretty bad. Afterwards, SLS was pretty much a blur as I was damn hungry. Damn hungry. Had lunch.. then went to film the RETURN CONCERT. It was pretty good. But the camera was pretty bad. Battery ran out after 40min. Tape ran out after 1hr. Ridiculous. Mental note. Get adapter with extension cord. Get longer tapes.

After RETURN CONCERT, damn shack. Finally had a toy encounter. Or rather a lack of one. Arranged to pick up my Series 6 Unmasked Wolverine for $55 at 7-Eleven. Thing is. We both were waiting at the wrong 7-Eleven. Waited from 6:10pm to like 7:10pm before I got fed up (coz hp battery died cannot call) and went back hall to get spare battery. Good thing was that the guy was pretty nice. And we ended up talking cock and toys until like 9pm.

So I ended my toy escapade for the day and headed back just in time to help decorate the lights for the floor and subsequently help the chef Ron cook. Cooking was the easy part. Clearing up was bad. Washing the pot was difficult in such a small space.. damn. Then open house started at 10:30pm. Interesting note. Everybody liked their rooms and shelves empty. I like mine packed. And got my room picked as best male room in E block. Never thought of my room as best room. Just like it being cosy. That didn't end the day. The day ended with me cleaning 20 dirty dishes and a tray because nobody wanted to do it. Then subsequently doing torts. Until 3am. Argh.

New day, new post.

No comments: