Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The One with the 2:15am Reflection

It's 2:15am and all is good. Finished my Client's letter and shall be moving off to sleep soon. When I'm done with Torts tutorial tomorrow, i should be home free for this week! Operation Dead Penguin is coming up, Friday if I recall. Before that it'll be a busy week what with Singapore Idol filming on Thursday. Busy bee busy bee..

The day passed rather eventfully. I had a pretty good nap in the afternoon after my heavy lunch of Chicken Chop and Yung Tau Fu. Apparently my gf was piggish again and I had to deliver lunch. Hot day to do delivery. Sometimes I really pity the poor delivery people. But then again. Can only blame themselves for screwing up their own lives and having to resort to working for such low wages. (OooO.. touche..) My bad. Feeling cranky after doing my letter. Lemme see what we have to cover today.

Had a points system thingy meeting at the MPSH. Which went rather well I guess. Considering i was going for International Chess trials and ended up there and realised that there were better things to do (eg. Newsletter editor) and gets more points than to play bloody chess. Finished my SHUAN OF THE DEAD before and after the meeting. It was pretty funny. But took awhile to get off the ground though. Pretty worried that the people here won't be able to grasp the wonderful brit accents in the film. But well. We'll see. If they can appreciate the FULLY MONTY, I'm sure they'll appreciate this.

Gf got another scar again. What am I supposed to do? Be caring and spend the night in Eusoff? Sigh. Stressssssss when it comes to such stuff.

Enough bitching .. (man, blogs really does make one bitch) I shall be turning in now. Probably will be filming RETURN CONCERT tomorrow.. and have to also clean up or tidy me room abit for open house. 1030pm.. man.. don't people need to study? I've got my bloody torts tutorials to do.. ha..

Until tomorrow. I am still one sick dog.

No comments: