Friday, October 08, 2004

The One with the Ouch

I am really quite unfit. And quite a pig too. Woke up late and like had lunch at 2pm. Then everything was a blur up till 3:40pm. That was when I actually started work. Re-edited my client's letter. Apparently my 'facts' were misleading. Ya right. So I dumped in alot more information but I think it's the same in the end. Still bitter about my closed memo. C++. Just give me a B- la. Kaoz. Make me so sad.. sigh.

Well, after uploading the client's letter, had ta rush off for basketball trials. Think today more fun. But apparently I didn't get to touch much of the ball. Hmm. Oh well. I pretty much suck as compared to the other school team players. What to do. Army slack. Body slack. Not responsive. Amazingly, I managed to twist my left ankle this time round. Now what are the odds of that.. hmmm.

Too bad Jo can't come back with me. Think she'll be disappointed. But think of it this way. If you really wanted to watch webcast, it'll take 2hrs. And I'd have left by bus anyway. Can't afford to be late for Operation Dead Penguin (today!).

Grabbing a lift home and later getting a lift to colleen's place from Jackson. Did I leave out anything? Hmm. Oh yah. Didn't manage to watch Singapore Idol Live yesterday. And I managed to get FF4 Variant boxed set at $135. Superb markup. Also managed to call Sengkang to reserve ML8 and ML9. Think that I'll be able to get something. I hope.

Will be bringing Contract back to mug. Tomorrow will be shipping parcels day. Argh.

Sunday will be going to Gilson's place for a swim. Hmm.

I hope there's nothing to buy this weekend. I've got Unmasked Wolverine on snipe. Auctionsniper is really not bad. Highly recommended. Heh. Oh yah.

Getting my phasing vision on Sunday! Wahoo. Another step closer.

Make mine. Marvel (Legends).

Home for the weekend!

No comments: