Monday, October 11, 2004

The One with the Phasing Vision

It's a Sunday. And I've finally gotten my Phasing Vision! Wahoo. Think I paid about $120 total. But. No more thinking about the price. What matters is I've got him. My life is so complete. Or rather my Marvel Legends 7. My life is far from complete. Sigh.

9am. Rushed out to head off to Haig Court. Gilson's new house. Quite nice. Dropped off his Castle Greyskull and Strawberry Shortcake. HIS STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE. Not mine. His. (and he's 24..) Then we went off to Taka. Grabbed himself an Ice Armour Skeletor and a Hamtaro Angel. HIS HAMTARO ANGEL. Not mine. His. (and he's 24..) Had breakfast a Mac's where I signed up for the ezlink thingy. Apparently I can claim a free meal immediately. Cool. I had the Succulent Beef Burger (I'm just making it up coz I can't remember the name) and then .. I made the mistake of buying the Prawn Fritters. They suck. Waste $.

Headed off to Clark Quay after spending $2.48 on parking (Bloody cutthroats. Next time I will tailgate), 5 min reach liao. Damn fast I am. Met the guy (whom turns out to be working for Rebelbase) and got my grubby little hands on my elusive Phasing Vision. $120 well spent. (My wallet's moaning now) Next called the guy to pass him my Iron Man. But he was late. So... walked around.

Picked up $5 finger puppets for my angel mortal game. Also picked up a $5 letter bear for the angel mortal game again. $10 spent on this. Argh. Walk walk walk. Spawnasia had nothing new. Very tempted to pick up S6 to open. But no. No $. Rebelbase had a giant STIKFAS figure which is DAMN COOL. But no. No $. Tf.com.sg ignored me. Just as well. Not buying from them again.

Met the guy downstairs and moved off from Clark Quay. Went ta Parkway to pick up Jo. She got me Char Siew Sew.. (Dunno the hanyu ping ying!) Then we went swimming. Up until 3:40pm at Gilson's condo. Then headed to Simei to makan.

Istanbul cusine. MMMmmmm. Followed by Robinson's Expo sale which I grabbed 4 MOTU figures at $8 to open and like a bunch of the cute Marvel Wind up toys. Think they cost me $15. For like. 6. or 8? Can't remember.

Reached home late. No time to sleep. Eat and zhao liao.

Busy busy day today. Got an email after reaching hall which requested for me to call my LAWR tutor and arrange a meeting before Sunday. Damn. I am so dead. Monday nowhere to hide face.. And still gotta do TORTS now!

After my blog. Ugh.

No comments: