Thursday, October 14, 2004

The One with the $5

Again I found myself back in the library. But it was more interesting this time around. Dunno whether I'll have the opposition members browsing my blog (as if I'm so popular) but if so, I dare not reveal too much into my research folder case and the cases we've pulled up.

Currently, we're doing medical negligence, in that a lady kenna sterilized, still managed to give birth. How much can she claim? That's the gist of it and we had a pretty fruitful research today. Now juz waiting for LAWR tutorial tomorrow!

After I got back, amazingly I managed to finish my TORTS tutorial and could go out to chill out. Wanted to catch a movie but I had to go over to Eusoff for awhile. (Me bad. Must be punished) So after that we went ta have supper at Somerset the stretch there and chilled out at ACID BAR. Very comfy chair.

Ta pau'd Sting Ray for Jo whom is sadly guarding the bazaar stuff. And I withdrew $50 but only got $5 left! Where did my money go to? Damn. So tired. Can't think now.

I have to sleep.

Now.

No comments: