Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Magic 8 Ball

I think I shall take some time to introduce my little friend, the Magic 8 Ball. It's really quite an interesting piece of work this question answerer. I asked it a series of questions. Some interesting. Some idiotic. Here are the results:

Qn: Should I... ? (personal question)
Ans: Very doubtful (Quite a good answer concerning the matter)

Qn: I'm lazy. Do I still go brush my teeth before sleeping?
Ans: It is certain (Alright!)

Qn: Will I kenna questioned for the tutorial tomorrow?
Ans: Outlook good. (Meaning what? Will kenna? Will not? Confusing but cryptic!)

Qn: Should I vote for the opposition in the next election (provided there is one)?
Ans: As I see it, yes (Oh darn)

Qn: Should I borrow the redspot property text and photocopy the whole book?
Ans: Reply hazy, try again.

Qn: Ok... Should I borrow the redspot property text and photocopy the whole book?
Ans: My reply is no. (Firm supporter of the photocopy law!)

Qn: Last question before I turn in for bed. Will I ever turn gay?
Ans: You may rely on it. (WTF?!)

Qn: I'm gonna try this again.
Ans: It is certain. (WTF WTF WTF?!)

Qn: One last time.
Ans: Without a doubt. (KNNBCCB)

Qn: Again!
Ans: You may rely on it. (....)

Qn: Can I take gay as 'happy'?
Ans: Very doubtful. (CB!)

Ahfuggeddit. I'm going to sleep.

PS: The answers to the questions above do not reflect the actual sexual preferences of the author. Neither will it stop him from photocopying the entire prop law textbook from the library.

No comments: