Thursday, August 18, 2005

And now, for something completely disgusting...

This is what many of you will find in your mailboxes tomorrow. Yes. It's abit shameless. It's abit small. But it's the only thing we could do following our tissue stint. I hope I don't have the wear the KDG T-shirt tomorrow. No really. I don't really like wearing my name on my chest/belly. It's just weird. Anyway, our little phamplet has our B&W pictures on it! Finally people will know who we are. Amazingly the tissues at the student counter were all gone. Hope you guys put the tissues to good use. And please please please. DON'T LITTER the floor with the empty packets that has our names on it. Can die one. Haha.



There'll be no activities on friday as it's voting day. For those interested, do vote. For those not interested, ya don't have to do anything. No pressure.

2 comments:

cinewhore said...

Who's the one who gives the "service" & who's the one who gives the commitment?

우찌유 said...

CB....