Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The biggest WTF of the day

A simple recap of the biggest WTF of the day... basically i was waiting for yeshye and the rest to come to the car to drive our collective butts over to UCC for the FICC. Once Yeshye reached the car, he started fiddling with the inclining thingy of the front passenger seat without getting into the car. I didn't know what he wanted, so I asked him. He replied with "How to move the seat?" I then pointed out that there's this lever at the front of the chair to move it front and back. He pushed the chair all the way in front, then proceeded to incline the seat a little, before attempting to stick his leg between the lowered seat and the back passenger compartment. He then asked me "How to get to the back passenger seat?" It was truly a WTF moment. "Zhiwei, I have a door for that".

I would think he's just tired.

1 comment:

yeshye said...

hi thank you zhiyou for publicizing my stupidity. hahahaha. but i must say, it was truly damn cock. and quite funny. damn.