Monday, July 04, 2005

NUS LAW CAMP 2005

GENERAL TAKE ON LAW CAMP

Law Camp was interesting. I was actually the UNOFFICIAL photographer for the camp. Self invite. And you'll see how much one can get away by walking around with a decent camera. But I guess the downside is that I'll have to distribute the photos out to everyone. Which I don't mind. But I plan to photoshop most of them first. My philosophy of taking 100 shots to get 5 good shots was correct. Unfortunately I lost the LCD screen on the 2nd day and so it was more of 100 shots 1 good one instead. But we'll make do with a bit of photoshop.

Universal Studios my baby was ok. I hope. I didn't manage to see any footage of the NUS stations in the final video. But Starwars was ... alright la. The councilors were really terok and simply couldn't listen to instructions. Over dinner today Melanie commented that I've become prone to losing my temper after law camp. I found this bit to be a little true. There's only so much one can take. Hopefully I'll be back to my impeccable self for RnF.

I'll be uploading some shots of Law Camp soon. Meanwhile people can just check out my MSN pictures. Rotate one. Most of it's the new Law Camp stuff.

It's also come to my attention that OG 8 has already got a contact list up and I'm not on it. Interesting ah xh.

STUFF AFTER LAW CAMP

I went around to Peninsular Plaza to fix my camera. It would cost me a hefty $300-400 for a bloody LCD screen and all. Damn pissed. Contemplating not sharing the camera anymore and getting my own. But it'll be around 1.3K at least. Dammit.

I had a pretty bad after-camp feeling coz I was sick. Even up till today. Only good thing was that I've got tickets for the preview of MIRRORMASK tomorrow. Plus a book signing by Gaiman. That should perk things up. Following which is Kbox at TM. How i'm gonna sing with this fucked up voice I dunno. But I've been deprived of it for damn long la.

Other things I'll like to do before RnF:

Mahjong session
FF4
Get 26% off petrol again

Had a talk with Azmin outside OO before we were interrupted. Bottom line: I think both our lives are quite screwed up. We need rehab.

No comments: