Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Things just happen

I've decided that making plans probably isn't the smartest thing to do right now. Somehow, things will just happen such that I'll have another busy and packed day. Not that I mind being busy, but it's quite a bitch driving back at 12 or 1 in the morning 1/2 asleep at the wheel. Especially after my ECP incident. A simple phone call can eat away my lunch time. An sms can literally force me to return to school. A verbal request to queue up with a beer today means that I'll be booked solid from 1-6. Stupid? Sometimes I think so. But the usual reply is: WORK. Ha. Still uncertain as to whether the mates are curling up for a movie tonight (or family guy) or going clubbin. I'd prefer something closer to home. Inertia.

One might say I should exercise descretion when agreeing to go somewhere, anywhere or attend any silly event. True. I did. When Ah Lim messaged inviting me to his birthday party on sat, I replied "I might be free" and left it as that. That was monday. Today, my calendar for sat is still empty. Heh.

Ah well. Time to run.

No comments: