Friday, July 29, 2005

Some updates on current affairs

We've had a fun dry run. Things look promising if I get to have what I want done on the actual day. As a large majority of the people reading this know, I have just returned from a 6D5N Bangkok trip. Again. Many would say third times the charm. I'd say that each trip had its own merits and were all fundamentally different from each other. The only similarity between all three were that I got back with a rounder and fuller belly. Not very desirable. My first BKK trip was via Airasia. The second and third were by TigerAirways. I must say that if you do have cash to spare, do splurge on comfort. Meaning get a decent air ticket. Or you'll end up like me. Cramped up in my seat for 2hrs+. Not very comfortable.

Food this time round was much better than the previous two. Hotels meanwhile got worser and worser. But for the price I was paying, I didn't really mind. From a 5* hotel to a 4* to a 3*. Alright la. But seriously I think the hotel misreped us. Dammit.

We were smack in the middle of the mini-red-light district with raunchy ang mohs and questionable females prowling the streets every night. Too bad their clubbing ends at 1am. But at least that gets the ang mohs off the street. If anyone's planning to go, it'll be nice to check out Q bar/Bed Supper Club. 400baht/500baht respectively. I know. Melanie thinks it's very expensive. Ge gao.

I think there's nothing much to blog about Bangkok other than it was quite a fun trip. At least I got to know more people. That's always fun. I guess.

On a lighter note: Cheebye

No comments: