Saturday, June 25, 2005

I think too much

Sometimes I guess I think too much. I should probably stop reading too much into things. I should just take everything at face value. I shouldn't care that an event that's supposed to last 3 hours doesn't go perfect. But I do. And which is why I feel like shit now looking at all the props and stuff for uni studios. Not there. It's just not there. My mind plays scenarios whereby the freshies laugh and mock at the structures we've tried to hard to reinforce. The armour which we spent so much time painting and putting together. Everything just about failing.

Stress.

I think too much about what others think. I try to remain neutral to the extent that I get splitting headaches from listening to opinions of various factions. I enjoy letting time fly by just talking cock and nothing doing anything productive. But soon after
I'll probably get a phone call asking me to go home as it was getting late. No more enjoyment. The past few days have been really nice. Stressful but nice. Spontaneous nice. Never had that in a long time. Months? Years? I miss that feeling.

Shit.

What am I getting myself into? Stop thinking. Just concentrate on the camp. Fire fighting. Everything will be okay. I wish. I really wish.

Sigh.

No comments: