Sunday, February 06, 2005

Overheard from 'Dating for Dummies'

Amazingly the Actus Productions' 'Dating for Dummies' (DFD) was really good. Not that I didn't trust Liangwei, but I was very apprehensive about the quality of student productions in light of the recent disaster that was 'Morning Glory'. One one hand, DFD had an adapted script and this proved to be the winning formula because we all know how wonderfully inept student scripts can be. There were several mentionable moments from the entire play worth mentioning:

This was regarding what a guy SHOULD NOT say to a girl:

Girl: So which level of education do you have?

Guy: Er... College?

Girl: Which college?

Guy: NTU?

---Wrong answer, try again---

So which level of education do you have?

Guy: Er... College?

Girl: Which one?

Guy: SMU?

---Wrong answer, try again---

And you get the drift. Until he says 'NUS Law Fac' only then is the answer considered correct.
Sue my fac for bring elitist. I'll set my bunnies upon you. Afraid yet?

On a darker note, I am damn black la. My arms at least. My belly's still white. Had to wear a life jacket. I just learnt the hard way today that it IS possible to have too much of a good thing. I drank 10 cans of RED BULL at a go. And I'm now addicted to it. Yet feel sick when I recall the taste of the sickeningly sweet liquid again.

What is wrong with me?!

1 comment:

[jo]an[n] said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.