Thursday, February 24, 2005

A nice Supper...

I just came back from a wonderful dim sum supper @ 126 Eating House, No. 126 Sims Ave 387449; located between Geylang Lorong 17-19. What can I say. The food was wonderful. Amazingly sinful and simply sumptous. *Mouth-watering*

The prices were alright. $3 for a plate, $2 for a plate.. then their pi-dan porridge was damn nice at $2 per bowl.

I didn't realise how stressed I was over the memorial until I realised that when we were driving back to KR with the windows down, anything and everything was funny. Tongue hanging out of mouth, hand waving out the window to flag a cab, head stuck out to imitate a dog, and my personal favourite... hand stuck out of passenger backseat and coming into the front passenger seat to scare Melanie.. whom really got scared~! Wahahaha...

Classic moment, plus I felt an adrenaline rush from the wind blowing in at 100km/h macham like going up a roller coaster. Really. It was so silly but fun... and when I got out at KR, my legs were actually shaking la.

Thanks for the wonderful supper which cost $65.20. It was great. I only paid $10. Mai ge gao. Next time treat drink.

Downside of the supper though is it's made me incredibly sleepy. I shall be turning in now and be up early tomorrow. TRY.

Goodnight~ :)

No comments: