Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Morning Glory is Up, iHide.

I've posted the ultra-long post on 'Morning Glory'.

First point to note, it's under the original announcement post as I worked on it before that and saved it as a draft. Hence the date of post is prior to the announcement post.

Second point. I 'GetTune'd some of the 'Morning Glory' songs from one guy in hall into my iTunes. Recording was terrible. Quality wise. You would have thought that the KR Rockers would actually have at least an MD Player or decent recorder to record the score. Hmmm.

Third point. If you have personal issues against me, we'll settle it like how the secret societies did in the olden days. Do pre-arranged fights in specified locations to ensure no loss of innocent life.

Fourth point. I'd be stupid to fight with you. I'll probably call the police. Meow.

Five point (note). Who wants to go to the KR Hall Bash? $15 per ticket at Rouge. Or is it Rogue?

No comments: