Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pam and her photo album

Omg, Pam tried to send me her nude pictures!

8:16:47 AM princess_pam23@yahoo.com: dHey i been doing photo album! Should see em loL! accept please mate :)
8:20:44 AM princess_pam23@yahoo.com: ear?Hey wanna see my new photo album?
8:24:44 AM princess_pam23@yahoo.com: Hey just finished new photo album! :) might be a few nudes ;) lol...
8:28:48 AM princess_pam23@yahoo.com: hey man accept my new photo album.. :( made it for yah, been doing picture story of my life lol..
8:32:43 AM princess_pam23@yahoo.com: Hey wanna see my new photo album?

So scary.

On a lighter note, Mr Bean's Holiday is also scary. Don't waste money to see it. I can do all the facial jokes for you. For $5. Cheaper than if you go cinema. Because 99% of the show is basically him doing funny faces.

Cheapo nana they all.

No comments: