Thursday, April 05, 2007

GeGao Master finds more Stupid People in the World!

This is about a stupid woman in a local spree. She bought some contact lens and her eyes perhaps were too sensitive, so she started flaming and scolding the spree organiser. Wanting her to share the supplier as compensation or something. Read on for more laughs on how stupid people can be!

Here's the spree organiser after receiving the hostile emails:
> On 3/27/07, valenzia yap
> wrote: Hi all,
>
> i do not wish to see things turn ugly this way as I
> am just a spree organiser NOT SELLER. But one of the
> girl had miscomfy of the contacts, i feel sorry for
> her case. and took into consideration abt having the
> last spree for my contacts thou i've been wearing
> and it's good to me. The supplier needs another
> order to ship the wrong contacts in together.
> Everyone's eyes is different, some ppl dont suit
> certain kind of contacts. This is true, any of you
> can go to optician to ask about this.
>
> I got very angry with I see all the accusation and
> scoldings. Maybe one of you i'm massing mailing now
> is the girl. I do not mind.
>
> this is my public reply to her on my spree page.
>
> hi, i've emailed the mods asking if i am allow to go
> on with the spree. if you keep insisting that i am
> wrong when i've been wearing the contacts for long
> and nothing happened. you just keep saying i'm
> selfish and wanna enjoy cheap shipment only.
> this girl, insisted that i deleted her comments of
> which, I DID NOT.
> emailed me tones and tones of email accusing that i
> am 'selling'. i give clear explainations that
> sometimes some ppl dont suit some contacts. and STOP
> scolding me with all the 'selfish, morally wrong,
> and stuff. i am just an organiser. i've been wearing
> it and there's nothing wrong.
> supplier need another order in order to ship the
> wrong orders in. So i am listening to you, ORDERING
> THE LAST TIME.
>
> this is the email to you talking very nicely. but
> you want things to turn ugly.
> //
> my life is not just about sprees as i login to my
> email seeing 2 long emails assuming and accusing me.
> I wont feel good, for sure.
>
>
> If you compare the main substance present in the
> solution of the glass contact lens case and that of
> any contact lens solution, they are different. You
> can ask any opticians. The solution in your glass
> contact lens case contains hema copolymer. This
> helps to preserve and kills infectious cells during
> storage before the seal is opened for use. Without
> thouroughly cleaning this solution before wear, it
> may cause flammatory effects to eyes that are
> sensitive. Different company will add different
> amount or percentage of this substance together with
> water for instance ( 45% HEMA to 55% water or 35%
> HEMA to 65% water ). Maybe when you bought other
> brands of contact lens, these storage and
> preservitive solution has lesser HEMA than the one
> you used recently. The water helps to minimise the
> HEMA effect for those who aren't careful to clean
> off the initial HEMA solution.
> The contact lens solution is the one that can help
> to remove the HEMA solution but not alot and not
> immediately. The HEMA wears off after two or more
> use.
>
> I feel very sorry about this issue but I hope that
> you are be kind with your words and I really did not
> delete any comments. What did you posted actually?
>
> Many times when you go to optician, they will give
> you a trial contacts lens first cos they will want
> to see if your eyes suit that contact lens. Thanks.
> //
>
> let my past spree-ers speak.
>
>
> I hope you girls can give me a break from these.
> Thanks.
> I have my life outside _spreee and sgspree. Thanks
> for your kind understanding.
>
>
> Clicknow.

Here is the stupid woman:
> *NicH0LaS* wrote: well i
> did tried to ask u share with ur supplier with me u
> chose to IGNORE and deleted my comments i think u're
> REALLY SELFISH.

Here is a self-righteous woman:
> On 3/27/07, b ryl < lacedwithdrugs@yahoo.com.sg>
> wrote: im sorry, but what is selfish abt not
> wanting to share supplier? it's clicknow's personal
> choice, no? she is not obliged to share her supplier
> with you, no? probably she could have handled it in
> a better manner, like reply and tell you she's
> sorry, she doesn't wish to share her source instead
> of deleting them straight away but in the end, she's
> still not obliged to share her supplier with you.

Here is the stupid woman's reply (hilarious):
> *NicH0LaS* wrote:
>
> why u kaypo? its not even u .. its me and
> clicknow .... pls refrain from kaypo

Here is the self-righteous woman's reply to the stupid woman's reply:
> On 4/1/07, b ryl
> wrote: i apologise for the late reply for my net
> is down, if not i'd have replied to your 3 emails
> earlier. as i have a proper moving train of
> thoughts, i'll reply your emails in just one email.
>
> okay, so lets say she HAS been earning profits
> from this spree: you wanted to share supplier with
> her, so that you can earn the profit too, or what?
> and when she refused to, you turned on her. to me,
> i'm getting the contacts at a cheaper rate already,
> so if she has been earning profits, fine by me too.
>
> like i said before, yes, she could have handled it
> in a better manner instead of deleting your comments
> straight off. that does give you the right to say
> 'hell ois that right' but once again, she is so not
> obliged to share her supplier with you! i think it's
> a little exaggerating to say that the 'whole world
> supplier will be hngry to death' just because she
> refuses to share supplier with you. -.-"
>
> and lastly, i'm not being kpo my dear. you cc-ed
> everyone else when you mailed her, obviously wanting
> us to know what's going on. so there, don't call me
> kpo when i interfere to tell you you're the one in
> the wrong.
>
> this argument is getting very senseless. if you
> insist she is obliged and should share her supplier
> with you like you demanded, by all means, go ahead
> and continue feeling that way and get indignant when
> she doesn't. lucks to you in the society babe/dude,
> and goodbye.
>
>
> p/s: just for the record, no, clicknow's not my
> friend. she is just a spree organiser whom i just
> ordered my contact lenses from. she didn't pay me
> whatsoever to defend her, neither can my morals and
> principles be so easily bought over by money, thank
> you. but pssst, she just shared her supplier with me
> 2 days back. in your face, hon (:

Here is the stupid woman's reply that left me clutching my fats:
> *NicH0LaS* wrote:
> shutup i insist u're kaypo means kaypo just shut
> up ...... senseless bitch period! u looking for
> scolding mind you! u have been in my spam column
> ..... BITCH

And finally the self-righteous woman's reply (not funny) to end it all:
> b ryl wrote:
> woah. how very polite of you, using such words when
> you've nothing left to say. well then i insist
> you're a absolute retard whose words i'm not gonna
> pay attention to and you're just that.
>
> p/s: i cc-ed everyone even though you didn't, just
> incase, you know, you wanted them to know your
> character. TATA (:

Isn't the stupid woman just SOOOOOOOOO stupid? Reminds us of someone sia. Including Jeffery. 'you all shut up! i'm correct, you're wrong! i'm louder! doesn't matter that i'm gay! i'm correct! shut up!' Just so bloody oblivious to everything one.

She's more GeGao Master than me la.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks. the organiser happens to be my girlfriend. i looked upon your blog. yup, my girlfriend actually felt accused and sorry for the girl who complained discomfy in her eyes.