Saturday, April 07, 2007

GeGao Master wants to clarify that he's actually not so GeGao

Actually I'm not that GeGao.

I think if you ask people that I regard (or they regard me) as a friend, I don't GeGao with them. I don't GeGao with them even over money.

Like Jackson owe me $2.43 I also don't go and remember one.

Or Melanie never return me the taxi change from last year of $0.52.

I nevermind one.

Xy pangsai then the toilet bowl stuck, I plunger it and shit water fly onto me also I can tahan.

No GeGao.

So you see, I'm not that GeGao right?

4 comments:

우찌유 said...

It's supposed to be a joke okay. Hurhurhur.

T said...

ok... but jack doesn't owe you money. you owe me $2.40 change from the lunch. but i'm also not gegaoing. lol.

우찌유 said...

ah. so after jack owes me $2.43 and i owe u $2.40, you two still owe me $0.03 la. but it's ok. i dun gegao.

whahaha... cheep thrill.

우찌유 said...

OH. i just realized. the lunch. Diaow.