Saturday, April 07, 2007

GeGao Master gets reply from CDC

Guess what. The dick from CDC didn't call me. I had to call him to enquire on my tour package. What he told me was, if I had to change the date away from the 14th to any other date, a $75 fee will be incurred. I asked him what he told the manager. He told me (I couldn't believe my ears) that he told the manager I wanted to change date, his colleague may have told me the wrong date, BUT he had told me the price and I had agreed before he input into his computer. I was like. WTF. How fucking stupid are you? Dick was the problem all along for NOT confirming the price with me before booking and yet HE tells the manager that? Of course manager won't let me change la. Bloody cock. I basically told him. Sorry, no. You should have told the manager that you didn't tell me the price, which is why I'm contesting the price now. I don't mind the date. Infact, I changed the date to the 14th because it was recommended to me at the same price. Use your brain dick. After some time, he relented and insisted I type him an email confirmation and allowed me to change to the 15th. Great. I'm gonna CC it to feedback unit. You just wait.

I don't understand how cock he can be. It's just so clear la. If you never cock up, I won't call and ask u why u cock up. Instead of trying to help me coz it's your mistake, you tell me I agreed to it. The fact is if i agree, i won't even call u up to disagree. No logic ley. I'm flexible on the date which shows i'm just concerned about the money aspect of it. what part of your feeble brain can't comprehend that you made a mistake? i've forgiven u for the mistake and i just need to get my preferred date. is that so hard?

CDC holy days should still be a decent place to book your tours. But lookout for this dick character. i'm willing to go so far to allow him some leeway for mistake as i'm sure NATAS fair they were all very busy. But trying to push the mistak onto me and make me bear the costs for your mistakes just so you can look good in front of your manager is really pushing it too far.

If the tour guide is gonna give us a problem on the actual trip itself because of dick 'warning' him of 2 gegao people (in actual fact we weren't very ge gao lor. we just want accountability) they can forget about the trip. and instead find a nice letter in the ST.

GeGao Master has spoken.

No comments: