Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GeGao Master Strikes at HuHuHu

Because huhuhu censors my post on his blog, i'm going to reply to him here.

"And yes, she keeps insisting that I added her on MSN Messenger again using another account. Hey… I’m not so free ok! You can see all her mindless accusations of me as a skirt chaser. It just makes people SICK reading all these remarks. I have my circle of guy friends too. Honestly, I don’t like criticizing others or blow my temper. I always believe in resolving disputes peacefully. But there will always be some people that will force you to show your hand.

But as I said, if she is willing to apologize, I’ll let bygones be bygones. And I hope that her boyfriend will stop being as crazy as her. I’m not angry with her actually, just flabbergasted."

Very short and simple replies here. If huhuhu is not Johnson Tan, the 'guy' that added xy to his msn again after being blocked, he wouldn't know about the skirt chaser nick she has on msn because (i) huhuhu is blocked and (ii) Johnson Tan is not.

And yeah, if he keeps on putting mindless accusations on his blog, don't worry. it'll all blow up in his face too. We're not crazy Mr Koh, you are. You're a sick individual, get some help. You're unpopular because you made yourself unpopular. Stop blaming others for it. You Bush you.

Do checkout my nick and visit his blog. He's no intentional skirtchaser. He just habitually does it. See for yourselves if he has the qualifications though. I shan't say more.

GeGao Master has spoken.

No comments: