Friday, April 27, 2007

GeGao Master dunno why people like to pay more for

boxsets like these.



I think after every new Harry Potter release they actually release a new boxset compiling the last 2, 3, 4, 5 and now 6 books. Since 7 is coming out, shouldn't they just wait for the 1-7 new boxset release rather than still buy this dua-leng-kong thing and subsequently replace it again with the 1-7 release? I know some people that would if they had picked this up. For me, I've gotten all the 1st Editions (US print) and don't fancy paying more for a cardboard box wraparound. I don't mind paying more for the signed limited editions though and am currently missing book 2 and 6 I think. Book 4 like no such special release. Or maybe it's ultra rare. As the exam date draws nearer, I seem to be wasting time blogging more. Such is the curse of the blog.

On a different note, can someone please tell me how Azureus works? My blue frog jumps up and down when I click him but he's not helping me download anything at all. No other screen comes up. WTF?? How to get to watch my Heroes 19? Especially after YouTube took them down. Fuck.

No comments: