Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The GeGao Master Strikes Back

Finally I updated my blog... with new skins and new posts in anticipation for the upcoming Spiderman 3!! (duh) I must say the trailers are to die for. Especially the recent newer ones focusing more on Venom. I swear I am so going to orgas in the cinema on May 2nd. (Sigh, May 2nd because got paper on May 2nd so cannot go on May 1st... Dammit!)

On a less stickier note, the ge gao master strikes back! Today, he shall complain about more ge gao things. Actually not so ge gao but more of I sway kenna this kind of stoopid people in stoopid situations. That concern money la of course.

GeGao situation #1 Alibaba.com

I helpch xy order clothes from this online shop called alibaba (name changed for obvious ge gao reasons), she ordered 33-40 pieces of clothings (it's a spree!) and then hor, we painstakingly confirmed with them which clothes were instock before transferring the money to them (they are in korea!), then hor, we decided to wait 1 week coz 1 red dress we bought for lindy hadn't come yet. (yes people, april bday ppl are going to get dresses from me) so hor so hor, the day before we send the money hor, we confirm online like 35 pieces in stock (including added orders) so next day we send the money. then hor, we wait 1 week. eh. how come they havent notified us of items being shipped? or confirm with us anything before shipping? nevermind. i think near end of 1 week we finally got the seller on msn (one of the only staff in the company that can speak engrish) and asked her. she say shipped already. like 2 days ago. so should come soon. but some stuff out of stock, so refund us some money. we also lan lan. in the end shipped 30 pcs. or so she say. when goods finally came, not 30 pcs lor. 29 pcs! waaa i so gegao. i was like waaaaaa. u all dare to cheat our money arh. so we of coz try to contact her again la. wa. msn her for 4hrs only reply one sentence one. damn jialat. near to 1 week after receiving the goods, we still dun have refund nor hear about how they were going to settle the missing pc. first make sum excuse abt paypal, say no money inside to refund. then after that tell me that for my missing pc, i have to pay $20 sgd more shipping just to ship 1 pc. i was pissed la. like your company fked up the order still wan me to pay money. and i bombard her with 3 qns only she also take forever to reply. until i fed up, msn the lao da in the company. using my negotiating skills honed over the years (wahahhaha.. thick skin anyhow say one... dunch vomit blood prease), i told her it's unreasonable for the company to make me pay for their mistake basically and i do want my refunds back since it's been over a week plus since i received the goods. so finally after much hoohah of which time was supposed to be spent on my research papers, i finally got the refund today. weird thing is, she got someone from singapore to paypal me the refund. i have to take it out of paypal soon in case she revokes the transaction. once i take it out, paypal cannot revoke it coz then it'll be monies had and received! hurhurhur. dunch play play. At least that one is settled. For now. if they reverse transaction then i gonna gegao again!!!

GeGao situation #2 Hu? Hu? Hu? Hu?

You think i'm gonna blog about huhuhu arh? whahaha. no lor. he is how insignificant can? don't wanna waste my time blogging about him. coz i dun gegao him. he thinks everyone is plotting against him budden he dun understand that nobody is doing anything becoz WE CAN'T BE BOTHERED WITH HIM. so cock rite. nobody wants anything to do with him and yet he thinks otherwise. anything he gets in the future he rightly deserves sia. i think i heard some girls sent emails to MOE with links to his blog and details of his terrorizing acts in bid to save their children from suffering the same fate. PS: he wants to teach JC girls. not pri or sec sch but JC girls. Save your children! but that's hearsay la, and for all you know may just be contemplation by the girls or totally made up (READ: other girls, not xy, she or me don't have so much time to write letter to MOE, simply because u haven't pissed us off enough yet to do so - unlike the GeGao situation below). but seriously, i find it laughable that he is attempting to extract an apology from xy. it's like your reputation damaged? since when u got reputation? anything u damage is yourself your own actions damage one lor. don't blame other people coz u're screwed up right? oh well. i say not blogging about him yet i write so much. muahahhaha. Okay, start clean slate:

GeGao situation #2.0.1 Communicable Disease Centre Holy Days

timeline: book tour - went down to change tour details/option to extend/change to land tour - first call received regarding confirmation change of date - call by me regarding costs - call to xy saying no extra costs - received inflated invoice - new call by me ge gaoing increase in price.

This is bigger than huhuhu. and involves approximately the same amount of money as the previous one. me and xy despite my hectic research paper schedule went down to NATAS fair recently and even though i was researching a paper and wanted to go back early to skool on sunday, i went down to book our trip from CDC tours on sunday evening. damn alot of ppl. but we got our package at $823. the tour package wasn't THAT attractive if you consider the fact that first day is wasted as we reach late and last day is wasted as we leave at 7 in the morning. so we told the person, we want to extend. just dunno the number of days yet. she say no prob, within 3 days go to any branch can extend. so we went to a branch to extend and was told by viktor at the branch that can extend, but they will only contact us 14 days before departure and not guaranteed. so we're like wtf. no guarantee how we book hotel and make arrangements and what not. coz we CONFIRM want to extend, so if in the end CANNOT extend then no point rite? so we opted to downgrade our tour package to land tour only $578 departs on 15th May. they say due to our special circumstances (we came within 3 days, and our tour not filled yet) they should be able to waiver the changing fee of $75 per pax. so we asked if there were earlier departure dates. they say got 14th. i specifically asked the person (viktoR!) to double check the price for me and it was $578 as well. so i say okay. we change to that date. 14th. somewhat the next day or so, the actual person in charge of our tour, Dick, called and confirmed my change of date. i said yeah, 14th, land tour only. i specifically asked if there was a change in price, he said no. so i took it no change. xy also picked up his call and specifically asked if the price was different from the one quoted at natas fairand he also said no, land tour where got change in price one. imagine my surprise when i got the bill from CDC and it was $100 more. immediately i flipped la. my first impression was, KNN. tell me no change in price, no fee for changing dates and downgrade, then u sneaky sneaky try to be funny? i got pissed la, and so i called him up today and asked wtf was going on. imagine my surprise when he said 'i told you got difference in price before i confirm with you, my computer say so' i was like cock la. computer u type one, im implying u screw up u tell me u didn't coz ur computer say so. that's how dumb a reason can? furthermore, if i agreed on ur price, i won't be calling u now to kaopek rite? nabei. as thick as huhuhu sia. it's just so simple that he can't see it. he insisted that he was right. (whatever happened to customer was always right?) i told him to consider this:

1) my point again, if he told me the price, i won't be contesting it now

2) when i called him and b4 he tell me the price increase was due to hotel * difference, i was under the assumption that it was the same * hotel. so my intention was never to skive on the price but rather to find out why there was a price increase and tell him that i didn't agree to it.

3) i had confirmed with viktor that is was $578

what he told me which infuriated me was:

1) customer within 3 days make 1 change foc. after that $75 fee applies.

2) he cannot be wrong. must be i wrong. coz he cannot have typed in he told me the price when he didn't. computer system never wrong.

3) basically it was my word against his, and he repeated that he MUST have told me the price change

so i said:

1) well, there was prob a miscom in that i asked him land tour the same price? he say no change. xy asked him land tour the same price? he say land tour same price, standard, no change, only air ticket change. to him, it was the more ex price all along coz of the hotel, but still no change. but to me, i didn't know that. i asked if there was a change with my 578 price in mind so logically the miscom could have arisen there. note that HE didn't suggest this but rather ME that did.

2) i don't buy the $75 fee because the fact is he screwed up, or i wouldn't have called in the first place. so don't come telling me fee applies for changes because i wouldn't make that change if not for YOUR mistake dick.

3) he could have honestly made the mistake in updating into the com based on the miscom scenario above, and i forgive him. so pls help me out.

of course he went on the defensive:

1) he defended that he would never update or change the package without the client consent and after telling client terms and all.

2) he stupidly repeated then that any changes i wanna make are subjected to $75 fee per pax, and told me to just keep my current package because i would pay $150 to make changes when my total is just a $100 difference.

Of course i also not happy la. not because he stubborn. i mean DUH. wtf i call u to kaopek for if i agreed to ur terms rite? now i got impression CDC like to anyhow cut ppl thanks to idiots like him.

1) i said take into consideration my circumstances, there is no point in me contesting this if he had done his job.

2) hence i will not want to pay the change in fee if any and i requested that he do something about it.

He obviously found no point in talking to me because i am not an auntie or uncle that he can just dismiss. so he put me off the phone with:

1) he will ask management to waiver the $75 change

2) he can TRY to change to 15 or 17 which are the 578 price

3) failing which i HAVE to take the more expensive price

Damn CB rite? want to take my money still give me attitude. I say

1) try to waiver the $75 fee per person (total 150)

2) or simplier, waiver the $100 fee coz its your fault in the first place

3) change the tour date

I seriously don't want to tour with them anymore because of this cock up. i mean think about it la. to ur company $100 u also ge gao. ur fault already just bloody well suck it up and be professional. $100 to me = 3 days of budget hotel stay. so obviously i ge gao rite. i hope he changes the tour date to 17th and failing to get a full tour, cancel it. i'd rather get all my money back please. dont want to let them earn a single cent.

He just doesn't understand the idea that if i agreed to his terms and conditions, i wouldn't have called to ge gao. just like huhuhu. if there's nothing wrong, people won't say. there's simply no incentive to make things up. think we very free is it? got exams coming ley. cock. mostly likely he'll go bluff his management that

He hasn't called back yet. he scoffed even when i said ask management to waiver the $100 difference. but it's practical mah. waiver $150 or $100. from my perspective that's how we solve problems. like if my buyer buys a toy w/o a gun, i'd have to open a new one just to send him the gun. i'm supposed to solve the problem. if i buy ur tour package and there's a problem, u jolly well try to solve my problem instead of telling me "it's your problem".

my impression from viktor was that CDC was an efficient company that valued their customers and were willing to help them solve their problems. my impression from dick is that CDC is a company that shortchanges their customers and hides costs from unsuspecting customers. i am not an auntie. i check my bills thankyewverymuch. summore i recall specifically when i asked him to return my call about costs of the package, he didn't actually say the amount... very dubious.

I'll wait a day or two for his reply. if no reply, it'll start with a letter to CDC. then a latter to straits times.

The Ge Gao Master has Spoken!

No comments: