Monday, March 19, 2007

Guys guys guys

It's always the same with some guys. They like to message girls with 'over-friendly' stuff like: miss you, hugz, hey babe, baby, dear etc. To any idiot layman, this signals a clear intention of 'bu huai hao yi' no matter how much he protests and denys it. True, he might say, well... that's my character to say such stuff. But think about it, is it really necessary? Would not a simple how'ja doing or hello do? If you're saying no, it doesn't transacend the emotion or feeling you wish to impart onto the girl, then volia, you're probably thinking further than just a simple hi.

With the proliferation of sms, such people get away with these and build up a reputation for being 'like that'. Firstly, is there such a reputation such as being 'like that'? If that's so, then please be 'like that' to me too when you message me to ask my gf out. Try something along the lines of 'hi handsome, oh you gorgeous thing, please be a dear and let me call your gf out for tea ok? No strings attached, don't worry' Yah right. I'm not blind, I'm not stupid. If I believe a word they say I don't need to study already, can go sell toys for a living.

Mr Koh once said on his blog that he hates bfs whom are too possessive over their gfs and don't allow them to go out with other guys (or him in general). It's not so much of letting one's gf going out with other guys. But rather going out with that guy that's smothering your gf with words behind your back obviously nobody will let her go right? And the worst thing is if the girl thinks he's just 'like that', it's harmless and it's also sweet. HA. You've fallen into his trap. Next the girl will be fighting for her rights to see her 'friend' that's been nice to her (out of the blue I might add) and then there'll be the whole debate of Mr Koh's most hated people.

I say these randoms should be shot. Twice. Hanged and flogged. I don't mind past friends saying hi and wanting to catch up. But you start giving crap messages like those illustrated above, sorry, ESAD please.

I. Don't. Like.

No comments: