Thursday, April 28, 2005

Theory on why people don't leave comments

From an MSN conversation: *Jacqueline*- stop being silly! lets stop ignoring!!

1ST REASON:

ppl like annoymity
AM 01:44

2ND REASON:

n they not sure if they are dat close to comment
AM 01:44

3RD REASON:

n comment too much, later other ppl see also not gd
AM 01:45

EXAMPLE:

anyway my blog also seldom ppl comment wad
AM 01:45

always lidat one
AM 01:45

SOLUTION:

unless u type some provocative posts
AM 01:46

like
AM 01:46

NEGATIVE ILLUSTRATION:

I slept with my teacher today
AM 01:46

feeling really guilty
AM 01:46

but its my only chance of getting an A for contract. So
AM 01:46

Dora, if u r reading this, all i can say is I'm sorry.
AM 01:46

I nv meant to hurt you or cheat your feelings
AM 01:46

I just wanna know more about contract actually.
AM 01:46

Hmmmm. (Don't kill me!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day zhiyou! This was an interesting posts! I am very amazed at the kind of friends you have. The girl in question is so witty and humorous. What a funny joke to light up your day after your disastrous insonmia night before your examination! You are really lucky to have such nice friends who educate you on the theory of life!
I would love to hear more about you! You sound like an ideal partner. I will be going off to my tiger show in Thailand on May 6th. If fate permits, we shall meet again, this time in reality, not in cyberspace.

With Lots of Love,
Your favourite gayboi,
Wilfred Zweger Yart

우찌유 said...

eh. xiang si wilfred sia? orh.. wa zai liao... wa kai peng you si jac. le ai yi kai msn # oi sai sms wa. ming pai seh.

bangkok hor, wa si TIGER AIRWAYS ley. and Hotel koi.. si... simi ARWANA la. near WTC. not WC hor!

ho la ho la. we go drink. bo ta bo lampa! onz!

hurhurhur

"bill" said...

Wilfred Zweger Yart? W.Z.Y.? Wu ZhiYou. very funny ah.