Friday, April 29, 2005

Post #116

Oh my goodness. I smell shit. My Sith neighbour just returned to his room (HE STILL SLAMS THE DOOR!) and suddenly there was this overwhelming smell of shit. No. Not the usual decoration and flower and traditional kind of smell which one gets at Little Sith (Near Sim Lim where you can buy gold and ornaments)... rather it's the toilet kinda smell. The kind you get in public toilets where the guy didn't flush and you can smell it at the door. I'm worried that now the sewage pipes for the second floor have screwed up too and we will have to shit on the first floor as well. Sheesh. Living conditions are getting from bad to worse.

Now I smell smoke. A.k.a FIRE smoke. Hope the smoke alarm doesn't go off. I really need to finish contract and I am obscenely slow.

Con~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?