Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Family Guy - Stewie

How many talking babies do you know bent on world domination and matricide? I'd rather only know one, Stewie Griffin. From week to week he's always trying to kill Lois, fighting with Brian, and deal with his homosexuality (uh...). Thanks to an eastblu Stewie wallpaper from Neowin.net forums, I managed to refine the earpieces to come up with this decent looking baby:

Stewie2

I even managed to get two people to use it...

Stew

Do show your support for the iPod and Stewie with this custom avatar:

Stewie iPod

To find out more (or hear for yourself) about Stewie, visit this nice site.

Victory will be mine! (Crim!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

stewie is a sexy beast. i love him so much . i wanna have sex with him so bad. omg stwie!

Anonymous said...

stewie is so cute! hes my son!

Anonymous said...

omg u guyz r losers hes jus a cartooon!
but stewie is awesome no lie!

Anonymous said...

omg u guyz r losers hes jus a cartooon!
but stewie is awesome no lie!

Anonymous said...

omg
if stewie isnt my valentine this year im going to kill myself bcuz i cant live without him. i need him with me in my life. i cant breathe, eat , or sleep.
STEWIE I NEED YOU

Anonymous said...

Really all he is just a cartoon!
he is kool though

Anthony Olivares said...

Ummmm...he is a cartoon not real and plus if you don't have a gf and is obsest in him go to a docter for help pls you sickos.

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

This is good site to spent time on.