Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'm Frustrated. I'm Tired.

Talking bad about a person behind his/her back has serious repercussions. Especially if the person means something to you. Words can hurt even though they were meant to be a joke. Because they won't be taken as a joke by the target of your gossip. Comments and snide remarks can be made on the spot due to the situation at hand (e.g. splitting headache), but whether by gossiping about how you feel then would have any effect on your friendship with the person further down the road, one will never know. Unless you...

1) Either stop talking bad about people behind their backs. Or, 2) Erase your MSN history perodically. The funny thing is. I never thought the comments serious enough to tell you. Yet obviously you were hurt by something you were never intended to know. Was it a mistake on my part? Or have I put too much trust in you which enabled you to abuse this trust twice in a row?

I'll probably never know.

I'm frustrated. I'm tired. I need to study.

I'm sorry.

No comments: