Tuesday, January 04, 2005

The One with ...

1hr ago, I made somebody cry again. It wasn't even meant to have that effect. More so along the lines of there was 'parental disagreement' as compared to 'it's me' and we should stop it. Now. Didn't mean to stop. Just to ease up as Semester 2 starts as according to my lousy grades, I officially cannot juggle the two R's together. (Reading and Rela........) Not that I'm not willing to try. I am.

However I also need to start my new late night get togethers with Mr McKendrick (The thick one) and on top of that, I've got a silly IVP which even with the points it'll be impossible to stay in KR. Then along comes Recre Comm. Doing stuff (though not alot, I do love film screenings) to get points even though I won't get enough to stay, and finally Repro. Repro hopefully will become my escape from the hectic world of mugging and into an equally if not, more hectic world of filming. Perhaps for 1 week I will have the bliss of seeing something I edited and directed be immortalized in film. Perhaps I will be happy. I might even call it my baby. And perhaps I might screw it up so badly and that I'll hate post production so much that I'll leave Repro forever.

I don't know.

I hate having to juggle so many things.

I feel like running away sometimes.

I just want to quit everything.

Which was why I loved to surf in the past. It's just you, the sail (and board) and the sea. You can scream out there. Vent everything out. Leave nothing inside. It feels so.. satisfying. Hours floating on the water. Your own little utopia. Nobody disturbs you. Nothing. Alone. Peace.

I wish I wasn't me.

I wish ... I had more time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs*!!

cheer up!!

*hugs*!!

::jo