Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The One about my Christmas

I had a nice Christmas eve gift exchange. Really. I loved 'The Rape of Nanking' (Applicable as I just returned from Shanghai and was told the lady author committed suicide after she got so depressed from researching and writing the book). I loved the bigger edition of the Bling Bling scooter/bike that Ziliang got me. Now my Navy STIKFAS figure has a bike! I loved the Barbie Wonderwoman. This means I have to get off my butt and score my own BATGIRL and SUPERGIRL Barbie too. I loved the little plush clock. Mine's always malfunctioning. I also received a lovely little pair of yellow trunks (I'll be flashing em tommorow), a iMac mouse with Mac magazine and finally, the most important present of all, $200 cash from my aunt.

God I love Christmas.

(If I left out any gift, do message me. I have a 3 second memory. Like a fish...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zhiyou! e bling bling scooter/bike was frm me too!!! =(
mel mel

우찌유 said...

oops. didn't recall. i only recall you 'uninvited, unwanted, unloved' christmas card! haha. anyway, it's nice! thanks thanks!

melanie, i'm waiting for the supergirl and batgirl barbies.. :p

Anonymous said...

don't u love your iMAC mouse n mac magazines too?? hmmmm.. :P