Sunday, December 05, 2004

The One with the Wireless Post

I'm posting this whilst lying on my bed using my newly set up wireless connection. It just rocks to be able to use the net anywhere in my house especially the toilet (don't ask). It was kinda hellish trying to get all the settings correct and finally after calling singnet to secure some vital numbers, it actually worked. (I don't know why it worked prior in the morning, but it didn't really work because it was lan based when my brother used it, but now it's WIRELESS BABY!)

Yes. Wireless.

And I can't enjoy it to the max until I'm back on the 13th from Shanghai. Oh darn. Anyway, I will be as stated going on a trip to Shanghai. It's too late to receive want lists and I will try to remember as much as I can from those that actually wanted stuff. To tell the truth, I have an extremely bad memory and I can vaguely recall.. almost nothing of what anyone said. Von Dutch Bag? Cap? Mont Blanc Pen? DVDs? Handbag? Wallet? That's about it. But who wants what? Can't remember. Nevermind.

Going to pack now. 5hours later I'm leaving and I still haven't packed. I have like 5hrs on the flight between BBK and PVG (It's supposed to be some china airport) and I only brought a mac mag. Looks like I'll have to dig up some trashy entertaining novel to bring. Damn.

Seeya all in 8 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyheyhey!!

u are back u are back!!! :)

*happy*!!!

cya tmL!! :)

::jo