Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The One with my HDB Letter

Another one...

I would like to appeal against the summon I received on 23/12/2004 @ 11:25AM. When I returned home at 12:55AM the night before the summon and was unable to find a parking lot outside, I turned into the multi-storey carpark as we did pay the additional fee which enabled us to park inside. As I proceeded down the carpark, I was dismayed to find that it was full until I chanced upon the lots at the end of the carpark. It was, as I later realized, the car wash bay. However, I was unable to tell that it was so as there was a car space between the final lot and there was another car already inside the bay and when approaching the lot in a car, I was unable to see the marking of ‘car wash bay’ as it was simply not prominent enough. The red words on the floor were quite identical to the season parking lots and there was no extra indication that it was indeed a car wash bay. As I slotted the car into the space between the 2 cars, I noticed too that there were 2 blocks of concrete present at the end of the lot as per normal with other parking lots. Hence I didn’t think for a moment that it wasn’t a parking lot. After emerging from the car, I glanced to my right and checked the markings to ensure that it was for season parking as it was a continuous red marking all the way from the other end of the carpark to my lot. Satisfied that it was fine, I locked up and left. As I had no work the next day, I only reached the carpark at noon and found the summon. Apparently the other car parked next to me had already left.

I wish that this appeal would be granted as it was not my intention to purposely park in a designated car wash bay. However, I find that there was inadequate notice given to drivers and as a result, I had unknowingly parked there. If I could suggest that the markings be of a different color or that the words ‘car wash bay’ be painted in yellow in the lots themselves, it would surely make a great difference. I also strongly suggest that the white lots on the opposite side of the season parking be painted red too so that residents have a priority in parking as sometimes I do find that there are a few overnight parking cars using coupons taking up space in the sheltered carpark. After my summon, I notice every night without fail that there would be cars parked in the car wash bay. This problem could be solved had the markings been more prominent or that the current public lots be converted to season parking. It’s not fair that residents pay for sheltered parking and yet have to park in the sun due to the carpark being too small and sheltered lots being allocated to the public as well. We understand that there is another carpark under construction, hence when it is completed there would be more sheltered lots for the residents. However, as it is still a transitional period, it would not be very fair that residents paying for sheltered lots be penalized for this mistake of unknowingly parking in the bay as we did pay extra for having the sheltered season parking car park and the error was made due to (i) unknowingly parking as there was another car in the bay and I sincerely thought that it was a lot; (ii) there was inadequate signs to illustrate the car wash bay; (iii) every single night there would be cars parked there hence my illusion that it was a lot and (iv) there are simply insufficient sheltered lots for the residents with half the lots in the carpark available for the public. As such, I sincerely wish that this appeal would be granted and the summon waived.

Thank you and Regards.

It was really my fault for being blind. But then, it doesn't hurt to try as HDB did contribute to my blindness..

This is a system generated acknowledgement.
Thank you for using our e-mail enquiry service.
We have received your e-mail and will look into it.
For clarifications, please call our Branch Office at 1800-2255432.

HDB Bedok Branch Office
bbdadmin@hdb.gov.sg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wats wrong with the Wu bros huh? so many complaint letters fr both of u... LOL

-weiwei

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

teen first time sex stories said...

In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt. Lee was congratulating himself for having survived that firsttumultuous orgasm intact.
gay teen oral sex stories
free gay trucker stories
bdsm toilet domination stories
sex stories teen
sex rape virgin stories
In all my life, no one hadever held my nipples so tightly as to make them hurt, but Ididnt complain, I wanted him to know that he could do whateverhe wanted to do to me, even if it hurt. Lee was congratulating himself for having survived that firsttumultuous orgasm intact.

Order Pills Antibacterial said...

I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information.