Saturday, January 22, 2005

I Need to GET A LIFE

What am I doing up at like 6am in the morning? It was Hari Raya yesterday.. but today's just a normal day. What AM I doing up... Justification: Doing work. Question: What work? Let's see. I've completed 3/4 of my Criminal Law tutorial. Tried to start on Breach (I MUST FINISH IT LATER) and well. Did more research on my statutes which didn't seem to help much. Try defining this:

"(2)   Subject to subsection (3), this Act shall not apply in relation to a contract entered into before the end of the period of 6 months from 1st January 2002.

(3)   The restriction in subsection (2) shall not apply in relation to a contract which —

(a) is entered into on or after 1st January 2002; and"

Does that mean that this Act doesn't apply to a contract signed 6 months before 1st January 2002 or does it mean it doesn't apply to a contract after 31st June 2002? Ugh. My contract's signed in July 2001. Need help here. Bloody confusing... I think I spent like 3hours thinking about this. Just stoning there. And making some phone calls too.

And what should I do for research tomorrow? I've given up reading the statutes. And my printer screwed up at the last possible moment. Now I can't print out a 25 page essay to read and compare. And I still have to catch up on Legal Theory readings as well as prepare for a new Contract topic on Monday.

48hours seems so inadequate for me to complete everything. This is especially important as I still have a memo due next weekend. In this aspect, I MUST finish almost everything by Sunday.

Sidetrack abit, there are only like 5 people online (MSN) with me right now:
ªżмЇй©
The most difficult thing to do is watch the person you love, love somebody else
I believe
[team KR] daren: too much has changed.
Cruz wishes Yihui a Belated 21st birthday!!... Late by 10mins only!... (WasInLoveThatDay)

Isn't it amazing how people like to put their feelings and emotions (of the moment) in their MSN nicks? Granted Azmin just puts his name... But we can see that the 2nd guy obviously is pretty sad that somebody he likes/loves/has a crush on is actually in love/likes/or has a crush on somebody else. Aww. The 3rd guy comes across as a staunch Christian. Which he is. The 4th one suggests that... well. There's been a change. To what I dunno. Heh. And well, The last one is just wishing somebody happy birthday. And maybe hinting he's in love or whatever la.

Fun eh?

Here's my own: [KR Go~] :: Zhiy[u] :: iSad, iSick, iFever, iPissed :: iHatcOyBIcTy ::
KR Go - Obviously supporting the local IHG
Zhiy[u] - My name. Duh.
iSad - I'm Sad
iSick - I'm Sick
iFever - I kenna Fever
iPissed - I'm not happy
iHatcOyBIcTy - Sounds like I HATE COY BITCH. But it isn't. Angelene already guessed it. Go bother her. Heh.

Ah shit. It's really late (early) .. and I'm starting to feel the pangs of tiredness hitting me. Time to turn in.

Goodnight..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm a stranger but i do read ur blog occasionally. there u go...somebody actually reads ur blog.