Sunday, January 09, 2005

The One with the Vacuous Level

My fellow comrades. You might remember a time oh so not long ago (Before the examinations) when we had this little meter to measure the density of our other fellow comrades' vacuous levels. Oh yes. What started out as a joke turned out to be a giant sociological experiment and monitoring of the vacuous levels of the people around us. If we recall, the final standings turned out to be:

[Vacuous level: April 316%. Xiaohui 20%, Jessica 50%]


As we do not keep in touch with Jessica much anymore, and as Xiaohui does not seem to be exhibiting signs of vacuousity any longer, we can safely annull their results and subsequent monitoring. However, I just received an email from April regarding another blog post of mine. She tried to bring to my attention my own post, sending me a link to my own blog.

"siyue has sent you a link to a weblog:

I swear that I could have pulled a muscle reading this. It is extremely
hilarious.. Oh yes, and HUHHHH, why aren't i in your 'thank-you' list? how sad!
*joking* haha. And lastly, nice try for being discrete. You are SO discrete."

This unprecedented move has invoked in me a desire to resurrect the long forgotten vacuous level monitoring of yesteryear. Hence, after extensively consulting Angelene (For about 10 seconds), (And to take the heat off the mambo post) I present to you the new vacuous level readings of April:

[Vacuous level: April 350%]

Some things never change :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
However, a floating pool alarm will sound if the surface is disturbed and would alert you to the fact that your pet has fallen into the pool. The enforcement of such trusts was entirely discretionary and the estate representative could either ignore them, or rewrite them as they wished.