Thursday, November 18, 2004

The One with the Misrepresentation

5:46AM

Actually, there's nothing on this post about Misrepresentation. Other than the fact that I'm done with it. Heh. Mistake too. Frustration too. Though that's not being tested.

Anyway, somebody says I'm nice! Yay! But I dunno who! Boo!

Oh well. That little light at the end of the dark tunnel of mugging was nice when I heard it after like 12-13 hours of non-stop mugging.

Perked up my morning it did.

Post more later I will.

Sleep now I shall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh!! i think u are very nice too!! :) super duper big nice pig!! heh! :)

::jo

cinewhore said...

Nah, just a pig. muahaha

Anonymous said...

actually i'm now a muggertoad. anybody like muggertoads can come apply at my door. subject to approval from B313 Eusoff Hall of course..

ZY