Sunday, November 21, 2004

The One with the Classic Captain America

I got him. I really got him. At retail!

Today I went down Spawnasia to camp. Budden after 1hr plus, received a call from a contact and was told Paragon had variants! Bloody hell, if only I hadn't hesitated and went there first at 12 I would have gotten the ENTIRE set! That's right. ENTIRE SET of variants at retail. And if only Gilson had gone down when I called him but we shouldn't digress.. haha.

Yeah, so the deal was, by the time I went down, the entire set was reserved and sold right in front of me. Sad. Budden I went through the shelves and found a VARIANT CAPTAIN AMERICA! $14.90!

Happiness.

Now I'm paying for it by mugging till probably 7? 8?

I suck.

But Captain America Rocks!

4 comments:

cinewhore said...

Lame.

Anonymous said...

hahah! congrats congrats!! :P

hmmmm.. but why do u suck?

::jo

cinewhore said...

He sucks because he's lame. Celebrating because you bought a lame piece of plastic painted a different way from other similar pieces of plastic is incredibly lame. Spending hundreds of dollars which you have to borrow on entire sets of such pieces of plastic is even lamer. Therefore he sucks big time.

우찌유 said...

Well, actually it IS pretty sad, and I know it's pretty sad. But well. I like. (And it's not painted differently, the figure is actually a different sculpt, not that it matters to you..)

Go see the stevenlim website. Now THAT sucks. And he mentioned you. That's worse. See what you've done.