Saturday, November 20, 2004

The One with the Healthy Lifestyle Change

Today, I am implementing a healthy lifestyle change for myself. I shall sleep earlier and wake up earlier. Not at 6, but at 5. Or earlier. Wanted to go jogging too (sorry Moli) but I expect that I won't be able to walk least jog at 6:30am after only 1.5hrs of sleep. I'm setting my alarm clock for 9am, hopefully I can finally catch breakfast.

Then again, why am I still up blogging?

I need to get my life in order, after my papers are over, I expect that I shall be given adequate time to unwind before revising for Contract again for Semester 2.

(yah right)

At least I do have some semblance of activities planned out for the December holidays. I hope.

Dec 1st paper ends, PARTY (Wherever, whatever)
Dec 2nd Kbox!
Dec 3rd (Free?!)
Dec 4th Zoukout
Dec 5th Hangover
Dec 6th (Possibility of flying to China for 1 week)
--insert trip to KL to visit Wernie's house
--insert Hall Activities (snicker)
--insert Misc. commmitments (e.g. Christmas)
I'd say I'm packed.

But I'm not complaining, at least there's something interesting to look forward to..

No comments: