Thursday, October 02, 2008

Exercise

Why do I play tennis even though I suck at it? Because I am trying to lose weight. No sorry. Keep fit. Why do I play badminton even though the other players are oh so much better? Because I am trying to keep fit. Why do I swim even though I am inherently lazy? Because I want to keep fit. No sorry. Get a little tan too look fit. That is obviously because my plan of keeping fit isn't working. So the least I can do is attempt to look fit. That also explains why I bought a basketball and played only twice with the neighborhood kids. And I do means kids. Like primary school. I used to play downstairs all the time but now nobody my age actually plays basketball downstairs anymore. So sad right. That explains why I travel all the way to bukit timah to play badminton, and queenstown to play tennis. I need more friends in the east that can exercise or sport with me. But then most of them are attached to their other halves and aren't really in the east that much as well. Then again, that's the same with me. Haha. The thing about exercising in the sun is that you get a tan. I'm all for swimming and Mr Sun. But not tennis. You'll get an ugly singlet tan which is equivalent to the average manbra tan. Very ugly. Of course, someone had commented that I was too vain to not play tennis in the sun because of this. Yes. Says someone that buys over 100 cosmetic products a year. I am vain. I do know that some girls don't care about their tan, whether it ends at their bikini line or their t-shirt or sports bra line. But I'm pretty sure my gf is quite a vainpot in that area too. Then again she just doesn't like to tan generally. Ha.

What is also sad is that I had a nice paragraph of text but it was lost when I clicked publish post as I was not connected to the internet. I think it was about something I should do. Or was it something I should eat? I know for sure that when it comes to losing weight, pills don't work. I've seen my brother try to lose weight on pills and the only thing he seems to be losing is his waistline. Ha! That said, maybe I should hit the gym daily after I'm back at the firm. I think stress + gym makes a good combination for weight loss. Alternatively, I could try to make HER fat so I won't be so guilty of being fat.

Hmmm. Suggestions?

1 comment:

cinewhore said...

Pills do work, with exercise.

But you also get damn gross LS-type shit, and lots of flatulence.

Up to you which is more important.