Monday, November 21, 2005

I'm so lazy I'm starting to blog my block emails again...

Eloha.

Yup. It's me again. Nope. I didn't lose my toothpaste
again (technically it was stolen but I've moved
on...), rather it's just some silly message that Hall
Admin wants me (so honoured sia...) to pass on to
everyone. Everyone on my floor that is. But I'm just
too lazy to go knocking on doors (and I shy...), so
I'll just send a block email coz it actually concerns
the other floors too. That is if you've got pails.
Outside your doors.

Apparently Hall Admin (the indian lady) was prowling
the corridors today armed with her trusty digital
camera taking snapshots of all the offenders of
various Hall Crimes. E.g. more than 3pairs of footwear outside
the door etc. She happened to pass by my opened door
(iFriendlyNeighbour - right Albert?) and she asked me
to tell the 4th floor guys to put their pails/dustbins
into their rooms. This is to prevent mosquitoes from
breeding in the pails. If they aren't removed soon*,
there will be a hefty fine. Being the lazy bum that I
am (and I don't like to go knocking on people's
doors), I'd rather pass on the information here.

So guys (and gals), please keep your pails/dustbins
and whatnot, because there's a DANGER OF MOSQUITOES
BREEDING IN THEM. Very dangerous. Hall Admin says must
keep.

Budden they also say once you put it in your room it's
ok. Weird right. Maybe because it'll only bite you
then. Hurhurhur.

Go figure.

Have fun muggin'


Zhiyou
E413


*soon
adv. soon·er, soon·est
1. In the near future; shortly.
2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as
possible.
3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right
now.
5. Obsolete. Immediately.
6. Chinese surname.

No comments: