Friday, October 21, 2005

KR-EBLOCK MASS EMAIL

Hello people...

As many of you know (If you even do know me at all), I don't usually do mass emails. Heck. I'm like how Phantom. But that doesn't mean I'm transparent. However, somebody whom may or may not be from our block certainly thought I was transparent. I was brushing my teeth at the 4th floor toilet (It's my floor!) before 5th floor open house when this burly Indian national (I have actually seen him around somewhat) came into the toilet, headed for the sink, squeezed an arm under my elbow and took away my toothpaste like he owned it. Hell. He did it so convincingly that I even thought that I had mistakenly used his toothpaste in the first place. I was like 1/2 asleep and couldn't really register what was going on. I went back to my room to check on my toothpaste to see if I wasn't dreaming... and well... I WASN'T DREAMING. He then proceeded to take a bath. Being the passive individual I was, I decided to let it slide, hoping that finding out he had an extra toothpaste, he would leave it back in the 4th floor toilet. It's still not there last I checked at 3:40am.

I am imploring the abovementioned individual to please be so kind as to return me my toothpaste as I really think it's quite important to brush one's teeth every morning, after lunch and night before we sleep. I'm sure he thinks so too. Which is why he took my toothpaste. Plus, if I don't get my toothpaste back and continue brushing my teeth, another individual will probably not want to be within a 10 feet radius of me. So for the sake of my happiness, do return it to me. I'll probably buy one over the weekend if I don't get it back, but well... I can at least
TRY to get it back right?

Alternatively my CHICKEN-CARE BEAR could be nice and get me a new tube. After I lent her my BOOK and spent 1hr + writing her an original FABLE, she has gone all phantom on me. And I thought that was my job.

Thanks for those that bothered to finish the mail. I'm sure most people would have stopped at 'Hello people'...

E413
Zhiyou

No comments: