Friday, March 18, 2005

Password, Schmuzword...

I woke up this morning to this horrible window:

vpn


That meant that I could access the net, but could not log on to MSN as the connection in my room is quite cock one. So I spent the greater part of the day trying to figure out what went wrong. I recalled just a day prior, my printer refused to print. After kicking it around and in the process bruising my toe, I realised that the bloody USB cable was loose. Ouch.

Hoping that it was just another silly error on my part, I tried to resolve it through non-violent means this time. Without success. Finally, I gave in and changed my IVLE login password. Still cannot. Then I tried to change the password in the VPN login to reflect the new password in the event that I was stupid. Still it didn't work. Finally, I downloaded VPN again. Input the new password, and it worked.

I need better instructions.

No comments: