Sunday, March 13, 2005

23 years in a flash...

It's been a life full of ups and downs.. and well. I guess I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...

001
See that little red-faced thingy there? Yeah. That's me.

002
My first naked picture... and only one I might add. Heh.

004
Me in a walker. Somehow my baby pictures look better than any of my others.. which explains why there are 4 of em...

003
Yeah, I'm a greedy little thing. Those are traditional love letters by the way. Very nice. Very crunchy.

005
I can't recall the age. But I should think this is kindergarden.

007
This is definitely kindergarden. And I'm sleepy. It's a trait I carry on for life. My JC tutors can vouch for that.

008
But hell. I graduated anyway.

010
ahh. One of my primary school photos. Observe the nerdy specs. Very 'in' last time. Musically inclined me playing piano.

009
One of my last few primary school photos before I became...

011
FAT. I didn't know why the suddenly weight increase...

013
Maybe cause I was eating too much. Heh. Love food. Can't even do 1sec inclined flex armhang!

012
Amazingly after basketball everyday in secondary school, I managed to shed some weight. Abit.

013
Finally in secondary 4... I became acceptable weight.

015
Went SAJC for 1st 3 months. Had a blast.. then.. went to TJC

016
Being the xtra that I am, I wore an SAJC t-shirt to a TJC camp la... whoops...

017
My repeat year 1 photo. I can't find any of my 1st, 1st year photos.. darn. See that malay boy? Guess who...

019
Azmin~! They used to call us the 3 musketeers. Not in a good way of course...

Elwyn
My favourite Geo tutor, Mr Elwyn whom actually had wanted to persuade me to drop Geo S Paper. Next to me, TJC's VP!

34:99
The beautiful ladies from 34/99 were also on the Humanities Trip...

013
Windsurfers.. year 1.. now the club has closed down after our departure...

015
After winning some competition when we were in second year.. can't remember much...

Judah
Dinner at Pasta Fresca. Don't look down on the TKGS people. They're Windsurfing Youth Team. Eeps.

Mummy
This was me, in the middle, dressed up for a church event. I won the contest wor. Got Jars of Clay CD. Nyah!

B4 Army
I don't have prom photos, but I dyed my hair for it. This was a trip after prom... and before...

USA
My trip to the USA to visit my brother. We went snowboarding where I fractured my wrist. Heh. Downgrade!

Army
Naturally after that I went to the army. But it was pretty slack as a clerk. S1 Branch from GSMB...

Cruise
Yeah, it was so slack I could meet the guys and go on a cruise...

Malaysia
And can even go Indonesia Beach Resort. (That's me on the right!)

Taiwan
My last trip in the army was taken with my 3 sisters... to Taiwan~ heh

Bunnies
Naturally school started after army. And a group of us formed the 'bunnies'... no law camp pics!! Sigh.

10 KR
Probably the only function I joined in the KR orientation. KR Dinner or something like that...

Class
We had some pretty fun LAWR classes...

Law Dinner
And a law dinner for the freshies...

11 Shanghai
Managed to sneak in a Shanghai trip in end 2004. Visited a friend's place and had hairy crabs. Mmmm.

Law Ball
Most recently there was Law Ball.

042
And the IVP Windsurfing Competition...

That's a brief recap of my 23 years. Just realised I haven't done anything significant. Heh. But I've met some pretty important people in my life, here's a heads up to them friends that have stuck around for quite some time:

Serena
Serena, the girl in black, haha.. thanks for driving me around in your mercedes. Damn cool.

Joann
Jo, for always buying me supper and being there for me when it mattered.

Lumein
Lumein, thanks for being such a great friend for the past few years. Appreciate everything you do, really!

Melanie
Melanie, sorry for not replying to your sms', I blame Starhub. Thanks for putting up with my nonsense...

Lindy
Lindy, for whining and whining and whining and actually sharing some valuable insight with me. Love the soup.

WP
Wangping, for being such a good friend since Sec 1. That's how many years? 10? Sorry for using this picture... I can't find the Jay Chou concert one..

Finally, last but certainly not least:
Shufang
Shufang, for spending quite a substantial amount of time in my life and yet after that still keep in touch with me. Yeah, it's been really great knowing you. Appreciate all the great times spent...

Obviously there are others to mention too... but well. No photos, no space la. Like Gilson, have we EVER taken a photo together? Tenny, I need law camp pictures, Michael's in New York, do we have pics? and err.. dang. I need more guy friends.

Alrighty, spent quite a substantial amount of criminal law time blogging this up, not to mention scanning of the pictures. Do get a laugh out of it, especially the fat pictures...

Till the next blog. Comments?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness, near the end i needed a box of kleenex!!..heh.. Walking down memory lane does bring back many bittersweet moments but at the end its great look at ur life in retrospect..

PS: I want to see the yellow car picture!!

cinewhore said...

I will kill you for putting that picture in. You know which one.

우찌유 said...

At least I didn't put the one of you in a dress up... bwahahhaha.

Anonymous said...

Hello 우찌유 I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on windsurfing t-shirts and came across your site. Although I enjoyed visiting 23 years in a flash... it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you are looking for some great windsurfing gear, then please visit our site.

Anonymous said...

Searching for info on wind forecasts can be tedious, but posts like yours help to energize me and keep me looking. Even though 23 years in a flash... is not an exact match for wind forecasts, I'll continue browsing, and hope to find more gems like this.

Anonymous said...

Wow 우찌유 how did I get here? I was trying to find some info on surfer t-shirts so goodness knows why the last link I clicked on brought me here. But although there is nothing about surfer t-shirts, I'd like to say what a good job you've done with 23 years in a flash...

Anonymous said...

Hi 우찌유 There I was just cruising the web looking for info on windsurfing gear and I happened upon your site. It looks like you have put a lot of work into 23 years in a flash... and congratulations, but I'm really looking for info on windsurfing.

Anonymous said...

There are some really strange postings on 23 years in a flash.... Surely, if people wanted information on stuffwork. go windsurfing t-shirts, they would visit a site such as windsurfing stuff and get all the info on windsurfing stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hello 우찌유 I was just browsing the net looking for stuff on wind forecasts and came across your site. Although I enjoyed visiting 23 years in a flash... it is not really what I'm looking for, but if ever you are looking for some great windsurfing gear, then please visit our site.