Thursday, March 31, 2005

The End of LAWR as we know it

Legal Theory was disappointing. That's all I can say about it. Moo. Moots was quite... interesting. After I was done, I was actually hoping to go again. I didn't think my performance was good enough. Dammit man, I had alot of research done for nothing. Ugh. Kenna banged on Section 2(5) too. Oops. My bad. Sigh. Oh well. Though moots itself wasn't that bad (the experience when speaking), the prelude to moots was horrible. We practiced speaking in the dungeons...

Classroom

Yeah. Those are the stat people. All of whom did better than me. Junren had his once in a lifetime dissing of the judge in "your honour... your honour... YOUR HONOUR!" Heh. Azmin had his whole pen and litigator without the vocab routine... and well. Cassandra I have no idea how you fared. Nobody told me. Hmmm. All I did was to piss off the judge when insisting that Rattrays was decided on a bare nominee... (IT IS! I SWEAR! p.382 ln22! IN YOUR FACE SIOBHAN!) and also pissed my nice opponent yinbing off when I mentioned that she had misread her Field's case. Whoops... Sorry! (She rebutted me by saying I misread Lambly. Which wasn't entirely true but the judge had already refused my stand on bare nominee. So it doesn't matter~ Sigh - I totally misread Nisshin though. Heh)

opponents

She's the one to my right. And no. I'm not wearing stilts. Next to her is the common law counsel for the appellant, joanna. Followed by my counsel for the resepondant for common law, grace~ Obviously we were famished by the time we were done. I skipped the morning lecture and also my final contract tutorial. Sobz. Sorry A/P Teo. But if I went, I'd have been brain dead for moots. Dinner was subsequently at Brewerkz. Heh.

Brewerkz 2

Grace was extra. Went back PGP to change. Ended up making us look like we were pedophiles. 3 guys in white shirts and pants with a little girl in a skirt and tee. It was pretty funny. The waitress was pretty funny too. Spilled water all over the table. But well. It's hard waitering in the first place. No handphones or clothes wet so no harm done I suppose.

Food

This was what we ordered. Plus Golden Ale. Fingers not included. I loved the breadstick sauce. The white one. I think they had potatotes inside. But I could be wrong. As people usually tell me I am. Quite a nice way to celebrate the end of a module. :)

Brewerkz 1

And finally the waitress was of some use. She managed to take a decent picture! (After almost dropping the camera...)

So ended a night of fine food which amounted to $103+. Worth every penny. Mmmm. Up next, Legal Theory!

No comments: