Friday, September 23, 2005

There was almost a Save Lao Gu Por blog. Almost.

But no. It's not to be. We wisely decided so.

On a darker note, the Sith have struck again. This time round they have succeeded in pissing me off by:

1) Dirtying the kitchen after the block comm had just cleaned it.
2) Making me wait 15 mins to fry a single prata for lunch thanks to them hoarding up the entire stove.
3) Leaving fermented rice in a pot which succeeded in making me reel back when I opened the pot.
4) Leaving unidentified slimey objects in the fridge. I think it moved.
5) Just being there in the kitchenette. Seriously, they think it's a bloody congregating spot.
6) Being so bloody thick skinned not to wash anything. I spent 10 mins scrapping a pot just to use it.
7) Even have the cheek to attempt to eat my prata.
8) Blaring loud other languagey music in the wee hours of the night. Yes I'm still up.
9) Walking and talking so slowly and 2 of them's enough to block the entire corridoor.
10) Stinking up the place generally.

CCBs.

It's a wonder I'm so patient and they don't end up like the poor soldiers on Elfen Lied.

The day before yesterday, the funniest thing I heard when tucking her into bed was "You should wear a cap. But don't wear too long, afterwards botak" This morning, the funniest thing I heard when waking her up for breakfast was "我們帶小白出去走走好嗎?" Yes. Isn't it amazing? I actually get up everyday for breakfast. Quite a feat I must say. Guess I'm finally living right.

Final note before I turn to my Trial Advo tutorial... News travels really fast in law school. Plus victor and xh didn't inform us about Joel's 21st bday at Wala's. Thanks arh. Hur hur hur.

No comments: