Monday, September 26, 2005

Racist blogger persecuted~

i'm a little late on this. But it kind reminded me about my old blog entry regarding an amendment to the Penal Code.

http://ineedrehab.blogspot.com/2005/01/penal-code-amendment-bill.html

It's worth a second look now. I wonder if I'll get the police knocking on my KR door anytime soon?

By the way, my sentiments regarding the Sith still remain.

PS: Xiaobai is a dog. And no. That's not what they call it nowadays.

PPS: Azmin's camo is really good. Unfortunately, all the years of *cough*N*cough* have gone to him permanently and I could make out some light skin from behind the bushes. I believe Boonlerk was hiding behind him. Hence I only saw a lightish glimpse of Azmin. I should learn more from him.

PPPS: For any Law Sub-Club treasurers chancing upon this blog, give me your budgets by 29th September 2005. I need to submit my budget on 30th September 2005. So hor. Since nobody replies to Favian's emails. I will assume all of you DON'T WANT ANY MONEY. Tsk tsk tsk.

PPPPS: Coming up soon, a photo blog. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
우찌유 said...

Ugh. Spam. How to delete?!