Monday, October 09, 2006

Fight Fraud... Right...




I already know the answer before I sent my comments but I still sent it anyway..."different laws e.g. common and civil law... not cost effective... if processing small claims cross-jurisdictionally..." but isn't that the whole point of the small claims tribunal? To help pursue justice for the everyday man that kenna non-payment/fraud/petty crime? Why cannot extend overseas? Unrealistic? I don't think so. Government so much money, now everything also can e-online already. They can have macham e-court I don't believe they cannot global e-court. Or it can be a simple matter of a judge coming up with his opinion on the case here, then sending the documents via email (or through their superb court system) and the other side opening it up and speaking with the accused, peruse the evidence and opinion in front of him, then the 2 judges correspond and reach a verdict. Not cost effective because the claims are too small? KNN it IS a SMALL CLAIMS TRIBUNAL anyway right? That's your bloody purpose.

Will my invention fail for non-obviousness? NO! Because it's an idea, not an invention! hurhurhur...

2 comments:

cinewhore said...

Hey, I saw that letter! Just didn't look at the name of the writer... haha.

우찌유 said...

Time for you to start on your own letter regarding the SCT eh?